More fun, less fuss, more time out
Dry Stack boat storage offers you a host of advantages, and complete peace of mind.
You arrive, your boat is ready to go. When you return, leave the boat, we will wash it down and store it away for you.
Keeping your boat in our huge, 70k sq foot boat shed means that:
Your boat is secure whilst being kept undercover, and…
- Your boat storage reduces your costs
- You enjoy a reduction in wear, tear & maintenance
- Your boat performs better – no need to anti-foul
- You enjoy a commensurate increase in second-hand value
What you getSee our site facilities
Our Dry Stack boat storage provides you with:
- Completely dry, all sides indoor protection from the elements
- Guaranteed, unlimited boat launching 7 days a week (1 hrs notice*)
(*Due to COVID restrictions we are currently requesting 3 hours notice where possible.)
- Fresh water power wash and inspection on return
- Full tidal access to open water
- Bookable powerboat maintenance racks with water and power
- 12 months free Sea Start Cover (annual customers)
- Free marina overnight stay on arrival day – (more time aboard)
- Valet fuelling service for a quick get-away (Tues – Thurs)
- Use of the ‘party’ pontoon (reserve for a get together)
…and if you are not completely happy we have a Risk Free Guarantee.
If within 30 days you feel your boat is not safer, cleaner and better protected we’ll give you your money back.
Facilities and services at our Trafalgar Wharf site includes:
- The Beach Hut Café for breakfast, snacks or lunches
- Luxury showers and toilets
- WiFi and electricity (purchase electricity cards at reception)
- Onsite chandlery – for those last minute items
- Ocean Safety liferaft and lifejacket service drop off
- Plenty of free, secure parking
- CCTV and security patrols
- Lock up storage (Beach hut or containers)
- Marine engineers and services
- 3rd party contractors are welcome
- Dogs – yes we allow them as well
- Free taxi back to get your car (New customers only).
See more about our Site Facilities.