This is a repeating eventjuly 15, 2022 1:00 pm
Learn to SUP with a 2-hour, beginners SUP workshop We’re excited to be teaming up with the guys at Paddlesup Company to bring customers of Trafalgar expert tuition and guidance
Learn to SUP with a 2-hour, beginners SUP workshop
We’re excited to be teaming up with the guys at Paddlesup Company to bring customers of Trafalgar expert tuition and guidance on how to get the most fun out of their Paddleboarding experience.
The quickest and most efficient way to learn and progress with Paddleboarding is with professional coaching by a qualified instructor. The Paddlesup Company have a large variety of tips and tricks that can help you to feel confident in your ability to paddle forwards, stop, turn, and stand comfortably.
£60 per person (inc VAT)
- Correct equipment use
- How to conduct a Risk Assessment before each paddle.
- Safe launch
- Paddling on knees
- Paddle forwards and backwards
- Stop and turn
- Self rescue (theory or practice)
- Stand (if you feel comfortable to try)
- Practice paddle
- Safe exit
- Buoyancy aid
What to wear:
- Wetsuit or quick dry comfortable layers. (Think sportswear on bottoms and thin warm layers on top if you don’t have a wetsuit)
- Neoprene Beach Shoes/Wetsuit Boots or soft soled flat shoes that you don’t mind getting wet.
- Change of clothes for afterwards.
Each 2-hour workshop will give participants a British Canoeing PPA Award Paddle Start Certification and that all important peace of mind when exploring with a SUP.
(Friday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Trafalgar Wharf Hamilton Road Portsmouth
Comments are closed.